cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order to vendor (employee) code

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can we make sales order to vendor as a (employee) for internal sales purpose.. we have created employee in sap as vendor and now we want to

sales some product to the employee but employee created as a vendor could be please let me know how I do the process

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

MoazzaM, Jignesh and Lakshmipathy have given you the right direction. I dont really have something great to add but still felt will chip in.

Here are my two cents

If you want to sell something [and have receivables] you should have that Business Partner [Employee, Sold To Party, One Time Customer, whatever else] as a Customer. You cannot sell to a Vendor directly. Two different animals.

Since you have already indicated that employees are created as Vendors, based on that point the inference is that you are already having them tracked from a Payable point of view.

Now that you are wanting to sell something to them, your employee is both a seller and buyer.

As Jignesh pointed out, the best option for you is in assigning the Account Controls in Vendor and Customer. That way your financial accounting will be more in tune with what is going on.

I believe there are some things which your FI guys have to look into in this process, so you might want to have them in the loop and work together. Your job is more in terms of linking the Accounts.

Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Do you need to track the sales to your employees?

If no then you can create a single Customer code for all the Sales done to internal employees. This will be easier as there will be limited Master data maintenance in future.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

yes I want to sales our employee  but  company employee created as vendor in system I want to do normal sales process with employee code.. we don't want to create customer code against the vendor

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we don't want to create customer code against the vendor

Sorry dear that is not possible. You have to create customer master data for your employees. Now it is upto you that you create one time customer or normal customer for every employee separately but without customer master there is no concept of sales from SD in SAP.

Thank$

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will have to create Employee as a Customer & then execute the Sales Process. You can directly execute the Sales Process with Employee as a Vendor (as existing in your current system).

You can link Employee's both Vendor & Customer by entering Customer Code in Customer field under Account Control in Control Tab in Vendor master & Vendor code in Vendor Field in Control Data Tab in General Data in Customer Master.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

thanks issue has been resolved

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin Vispute

Could you please share how did you resolve the issue? It will be helpful for other who are seeking knowledge from this forum. Please share what is your solution?

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just extend that vendor as a customer and do normal SD process.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

how extend the vendor as a customer can we create again  through xd01

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin Vispute

For this you have to create employees as customers because we cannot sale anything to vendors through SD order processing.

Employees can have vendor master data, customer master data and employee master data separately for different business processes.

Thank$