cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Digitial Certificates be attached to a non interactive Adobe form ?

former_member184155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I Have a requirement where i need to attach a Digital Signature & Certificate to a output form most probably a plain Adobe form .

Can it be Done ! .

All the example that i have seen are for Interactive Adobe Forms.

Kindly Suggest some standard Example.

Thanks & Regards.

Priyesh Shah.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyesh,

that means, you got the digital signatures in your system already?

Must be a yes, if no, you have an interactive form. because the signature-field makes it to one...

If you got the signatures right in your system, there is an very easy way to implement it. Just convert the signatures to graphics. Can be dynamic or you put them into a pool in se78, just depends on, how moch you got and how often you have to process the form.

And the rest is easy going, just create an picture-field and throw the signature in your interface.

Hope that gives you a clue how to solve the problem

Regards

Florian

former_member184155
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Henniger,

The system is there but SAP Cryptographic Library & other OSS Notes related to it are not installed , they however will soon be there.

I am not sure how to convert a Digital Signature to graphics as they are in encrypted format.

Thanks & Reply

Priyesh Shah.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is just a tricky point I can't help you that much. Because we need to know, what format are the signatures and stuff around. But would it be possible, that you get the signatures delivered in an pictureformat?

Just depends, how much you different there are...

So, good luck and let us know, when you need help.

Regards

Florian