cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine movement type for cancel delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have an issue with where control the cancel delivery movement type.

As you knowledge the movement type determine with so item schedule category. But if you create delivery in VL01N ,you can see the movement type is 601, then the movement type is 602 if you cancel that delivery in VL09.

So I have an issue about the above. The movement type should be 601 in cancel delivery if only determine with item schedule category.

Where control the cancel delivery movement type?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gtiruvail
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

You assign allowed transaction codes to movement type in OMJJ. For example you would see 601 assigned to VL01N and 602 assigned to VL09 in OMJJ.

Hope it helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Candy,

Movement types are determined from schedule line category. you have to assign proper schedule line category to item category to get the relevant movement types.

Take existing sch. line cat copy it rename to zxx and maintain sales order item level VOV6

Copy controls b/w sales order to del  - VTLA.

I think its help to you.

Thanks,

siva

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You question is not clear. Can you please explain your requirements in detail.

In general 601 Movement type is taken from Schedule line category. Now how the reversal Movement Type for 601 is determined? - Go to T-Code OMJJ & select Movement Type. In the selection screen enter 601 & select continue.

Here you will see details screen for 601 movement type & on the left hand side select Reversal / Follow on movement Types. It is here where 602 (reversal) movement type is assigned.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta