Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO billing :accounting document not generated

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I did search on SCN. however still didnt get my answer. so I post this question:

I am working on STO process. I did all the nesssary configuration. after I create sto and did pgi for delivery note. when I try to billing. it says error occurs in accoun determination. however I checked account determination in enviorenment. I didnt find any error. account was determind in the procedure. but why it wont geerate accounting document.

I also debug the function 'rv_accounting_document_create' the structure XACCHD,XACCIT,XACCCR all get filled up in the program. pls see the attached photo when i execute program SAPFACC0.

the below picture show the analysis in enviorenment.

in my condition list(ICA001); there are :

PR00: 10eur.

KF00: 0EUR.

MWST: 1.9

SKTO: 0.35700- EUR    STACTICAL

GRWR: 9EUR              STACTICAL

VPRS: 1EUR               STACTICAL

What could be wrong ? any though why the accounting document not generated? by the way the error message is VF051. no dialog exist.

any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards

T.P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

dear all.

the reason why no accounting document generated is becoz someone accidently active vrps accural button in v/06. therefore, no accrual account maintained in vkoa. so no accouting document generated. after i deactivated the accrual and VF11 cancel the original billing, re-biling. successed.

@Phanikumar, there are two access sequence kofi and zhs1. but if either meets the requirment. it will determine the account. Zhs1 is for our other business senerio which is maintained with valuation type for material.

@ju yang. our price for supplying plant is maintained through vk11. and it pops up in Delivery Note.

T.P.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally price is coming from STO. So are you sure you have maintained the same base price condition in your inter company pricing procedure?. Then STO price can take over there.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following note

• Note 113512 - VF051 "Doc. & saved (error in accnt determination)"

G. Lakshmipathi

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for the quick reply. Actually I did read this note you mentioned early before i post. the following is my account determination procedure. KOFI00

access sequence KOFI:

The no.10 access is found when do billing.

hope those details could help you give me more information.THANKS!

T.P

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually--How may items are there in your billing Doc?

Your Screen shot suggesting that for Item 1&1002--There is No assignment of GLs.

Why Two times PR00 and VPRS?

Can you please send the screen shot VF02--Environment--Revenue accounts...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peng,

Have you assigned your Account Determination Procedure to the billing type. Kindly check as per the below screen shot.

Besides check the necessary settings in your pricing procedure V/08 and VKOA settings.

Kindly revert.

Regards:

Abhishek

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Phanikumar

there is only one billing item in my billing document.

The reason that I have two pr00 and two vprs in my snap shot is becoz there are two access sequence  kofi and zhs1 found in my account determination process. but only pr00 with access sequence kofi is determined with g/l which is 800002(where I maintained in vkoa).

you could find my account determination analysis screen shot here below:

looking forward  further response. thanks!

T.P

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i did have the account determination procecure assigned to my billing type which is IV here. otherwise the procesure wont come out in the billing document.

T.P

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two access sequences????How come?

if you are using KOFI--why KOFK also?

Can you pl tell me your business requirement.

Phanikumar