Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal error-NUMBER_GET_NEXT call error at the time of venor master creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

i create Vendor master using tcode-XK01 for any account group. at the time of saving "internal error-NUMBER_GET_NEXT call error" error has come.

same type of error has come in creation of customer master.

pls give the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranadeep Basak.

11 REPLIES 11

0 Kudos

HI Ranadeep,

Vendor / Customer can be create using Internal Number range or External Number ranges.

For creating vendor do you use any BDC or BAPI to create , through programatically. If so the number which the system is proposing is been already used

Create Vendor Manually. if you are getting the same error. check the number range.

Thanks

Nelson

0 Kudos

i am not used any BDC or BAPI. i am create vendor master using internal number range.

but when i use external number range same error also has come.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the number ranges created for the same?? Check in SNRO

0 Kudos

yes i have assigned number range to the material type.this error has come from yesterday.before yesterday no error has come for creation of vendor master/customer master.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What has a number range for a material type to do with  XK01 vendor master creation?

0 Kudos

sorry jurgen

i mean to say that i have assigned number range to the account group.i wrongly say that i have assigned number range to the material type.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But the error started with your activity, right?

So the error can only be within this change that you did in customizing and is not ABAP related.

such error error comes up if you created a situation which is not expected by the SAP developers, and they expect already a lot.

An American guided person could for example enter an O instead of a zero, because Americans always talk Ohh when they actually mean zero. is O + 1 =  P?  Such thing could be an unexpected situation.

But to solve your issue you would need to explain in detail what you have done, eventually show an screen shot.

0 Kudos

Did you check the number range Object for Vendor in SNRO ? Might be the number range has crossed the limit. Please check in NRIV table for Vendor number range object.

Please specify the error details completely ,With insufficient information we cannot confirm the exact problem and solution .

Best Regards

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check coherence between

• SNRO or SNUM -> range number associated with object KREDITOR
  • SPRO or SM30 on view V_077K_B -> Customizing "Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups"

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

dear all,

i am unable to create company code,plant,material master, customer master.same error has come for all above case.

0 Kudos

Did you check some number range with the proposed transaction in this system.

Did you transport something yesterday, whatever, if that did happen in a productive system, you should (must) raise an oss message before beign f***d.

Regards,

Raymond