cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt cancelation in standalone environment…

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends, I am getting following error when I am canceling good receipt . First Maintain the Purchasing Data for the vendor.  cross checked vender master and maintained same. but still getting this error.  is there any thing need to maintain from PPOMA or some where else. Advance thanks Regards, Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your time  Ivy.. I will check..

Best Regards,

Srini.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Would you please show me the error while cancelling confirmation?

Then we can help you further.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ivy,

Thanks for your response, Please find the screen shots for more information

Thanks and Regards,

Srini.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Would you please check this supplier with its business partner number in t-code BP?

Then click 'relationship' tab to see if there is assignment of organization.

Meanwhile please check it in t-code ppomv_bbp to see if VENDOR_SYS attribute is maintained well.

Last, please check if note 1475546 is applied or not.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ivy,

In BBP_PD for Confirmation, Org data is not populating. and error message from class bbp_bupa , no 081.

There is no Relation ship in BP t-code. But same vender data is population in PO and SC? I am just thinking is there any config setting for Confirmations..

Best Regards,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Can you check if the Purchasing Organisation and Purchasing Group are not altered when the GR was created or in PO and now while doing cancellation ?

Best Regards,

Anil

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

The error itself is ADM related not confirmation related.

There should be organization in confirmation inherited from its PO.

Would you please check if the organization and group in PO are changed after PO and confirmation are generated?

If so, then this should be data inconsistency issue.

You should ignore this PO and confirmation, and create a new one to see if the error persists after cancelling confirmation.

Please note do not change any user or organization when there are open documents for them.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ivy,

There is no changes happened in the PO also.. please have a screen shot for same... and this is happening across the systems like in Quality also..

Best Regards,

Srini.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srini,

You didn't understand my words.

I didn't say that you manually change the PO.

What I suggest is to check if purchasing organization and group assigned to this PO are changed in trx ppoma_bbp after PO is ordered.

Meanwhile you also have to check the vendor assignment in table BBPM_BUT_FRG0060. Is there any change after PO is ordered?

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ivy,

This is happening across all system from development to production. I don't think this is because of PPOMA_BBP org change. in my case I crosscheck there is no org Change for purchase org and group.  here I am attaching Po creation date and table modification date..

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

You ever mentioned that the confirmation has no organization with t-code bbp_pd.

This is wrong. It should inherit organization and group from its PO.

Would you please check this issue from this point of view?

Best regards,

Ivy