Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smcr Set change request to Validation Not Active Error for charm approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I'm using Solman 7.1 and I setup Smcr action for change request approval with

transaction Sppfcadm. I edited the start conditions user statuses for the actions I copied,but

when I go into Charm,click edit onthe change request, and set change request to validation so I can approve it,

I get the Action terminated process error and in the process logs Set validation is NOT ACTIVE. I also get tmwflow/tasklist error in St22 dumps.

Do I change the start conditions user status to for to "Only in status to be approved" for Set validation?

I've tried many things and eve activated tmwflow/tasklist in se38 but still the same errors.

I want to have the capability to approve job request through Charm and send automatic email to change manager for approval and theN To myself as the message processor to schedule the job after it has been approved. Please help. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

check the below link for customize copy of action and cross check the settings

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your response. It appears that the user statuses are alreadycreated for the SMCR such as Validation, Approved, Created, Only to be approved, etc. I've selected user status to equal = each on of the opions and included  AND / OR options for multiple ones, but I still get the NOT ACTIVE  error.

With these options being already available, do I still need to insert new user statuses?