cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send Multipul Notifications Once submit the request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I need your quick help in my Requirement.

i.e Once submit New User Account request, GRC System needs to send Notifications to Manager and Network team.

like User 1 joined in our Organization as XYZ Consultant. In this case, what i have to do for resolve the requirement.

I have created one BRF+ Notification Rule, and maintain inputs for below

REQTYPE  -- New User Account

TAMPLATE_ID -- Z_NEW_HIRE_NOTIFICATION

But I dont know what inputs i have to mention for below

VARIABLE_NAME

VARIABLE_VALUE

GRFNMW_NOTIFICATION_VALUE_TYPE

Could you please help me on this. thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Rupesh K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have to create  agents with Notification Purpose in MSMP.

For Network Team, Directly Mapped User can be created and maintain all required Approver IDs in  Approver Group ID.

For Manager, you can use standard recipient ID(GRAC_MANAGER_NOTIFICATION) if used in workflow or create custom Notification Agent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepak,

Its helpful for me.

i configured as you suggested,now its sending notification mails to Manager and Network Team and the Notification like your Request is has been approved Once Approve the Request.

As per my requirement, once done 1st level Approval, system send Notification mail like User 1 joined in our Organization as XYZ Consultant.  For that I defined one Template  like

"%User_Name% Joined in our Organization as SAP Consultant"

and maintain in Notification Settings of MSMP, but system not sent what i maintained.

Could you please help me.

Thanks,

Rupesh.

0 Kudos

Create Custom message using SE61.

Identify message class from table GRFNVNOTIFYMSG and maintain the custom entry in

Governance, Risk, and Compliance - Access Control - Workflow for Access

Control - Maintain Custom Notification Messages.

Make sure proper details are maintained in Stage task settings.

For more details please share screen shots of your settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

Thanks for your input.

I have done as you suggested but the problem is - I can able to assign only one Notification template for one Message Class.i am not able to maintain multiple Notification template.

Could you please let me know how can i maintain two templates for one Message Class.

in this case Its will over write the existing Standard Notification Template.

i.e- I am using standard Notification Template - GRAC_AR_APPROVED its comes under 0MSMP_AR_APPROVED Message Class with NSG No 0.

Now I am assigning Custom Notification Template - Z_GRAC_NEW_EMPLOYEE_NOTIFICATION under 0MSMP_AR_APPROVED Message Class with NSG No 0. Its getting error like Message Key already exist.

Regards,

Rupesh K.

0 Kudos

Only one Document Object can be assigned to Message Class.

Just to summarize, custom template is maintained in  " Maintain Custom Notification Message".

Only keep one entry for custom template

If you are trying to make duplicate entry, it wont work.

Answers (0)