SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error taxes table FMIFIIT

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, please i need a help or orientation

Error presented:

Taxes are registering as a greater budget value, although the master data are reported not to consume like the VAT indicator.

Error Detail

By registering the bill 1000024926 related to Purchase Order 4400121212, it is expected that the recording of taxes does not affect the budget, so they have to take statistics budgetary positions, which occurs correctly in the accounting document, where tax bills takes Commitment item PAG_TERC and as Funds Center CG-99999.

However, when reviewing the budget effect, Commitment Item and Funds Center are replaced by the same data of spending, presenting the error. In the budget document, the data lines taxes PAG_TERC Commitment Item is changed to 75400401 and Funds Center CG-99999 to CG-RI400, which corresponds to expenditures. The hope is to keep the initial data (Commitment item PAG_TERC and Fund Center CG-99999).

View document whit FB03 is ok fund center and commitment

View table bseg  is ok fund center and commitment

View table FMIFIIT is bad. the fund center is same correspond to expenditures...

anyone knows that could is going ...

regards

Augusto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Makkie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello.

Maybe you should check the settings for the VAT update in transaction OFUP

(spro: Public Sector Management --> Funds Management Government --> Actual and Comm.Update/Integration --> General Settings --> Make other settings).

Makkie

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Makkie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello.

Maybe you should check the settings for the VAT update in transaction OFUP

(spro: Public Sector Management --> Funds Management Government --> Actual and Comm.Update/Integration --> General Settings --> Make other settings).

Makkie

0 Kudos

Very thanks raluca;

Please, Might you explain how it works these options tax ?¿

Thanks

Augusto

Lima - Perú

0 Kudos

Hi!

I only used Gross tax option so far. In this case the tax line item is updated in FM with the FM account assignements that were inherited from the expense/revenue line item (base amount line item).

I have just tested on an available system the "Net tax" option.

The vendor invoice posted is in the fb03 jpg:

- for the tax account I created a statistical commitment item t_altele  (30/3 plus statistical commitment item flag) : fmcia.jpg

- the expense account line item has a "real" expense commitment item : 20.01.01  (30/3)

- the vendor line item has commitment item (60/3)

The tax update in FMIFIIT is with the statistical comm.item, it is not consuming the budget entered for comm.item 20.01.01: fmifiit.jpg. I think this option is suitable for your case.

The settings in my test system:

- doc. splitting activated, method 000...012;

- item categories for accounts

-tax account (4426990000)  05100

-expense account item category is 20000,

- vendor account item category is 03000

- documnet type: KR business transaction 0300

- doc. splitting characteristics: knbelnr, vobelnr, fipos, geber

- online payment update activated, update profile 000101

Makkie