cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to create Delivery Order in Backdate i.e. 01.Nov.2013

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create a Delivery order billing document for date 01-Nov-2013 but today date is 28-Nov-2013

I have updated stock

I have created Sales Order

But when i am creating Delivery order with schedule date 01.11.2013 i am getting error "No schedule lines due for delivery - error"

Kindly help me if from start to end procedure to create a Invoice entry in Back date.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashishkumar,

If you want to create deliveries which have a picking date in the past, you need to ensure to properly select the dates in the past:

VL01N: The date you indicate in the first screen is the date until when SAP will pick up the schedule lines. Ex. If you indicate 28/12/2013, SAP will pick up all schedule lines until this date.

VL10*: The default date setting in VL10* transactions (VL10A, VL10B etc.) is today and tomorrow. Set the 'from date' to blank and SAP will pick up all the schedule lines from the past.

Also ensure, that there is no delivery block on the sales order or the schedule line. And of course, you need stock available (check CO09 and the scope for ATP for deliveries).

Good luck

Bernhard

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the Date at the schedule line level of the Item,