cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

co_order archiving in ehp6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am running the archiving object co_order in test mode ,after the pre-processing job the job log shows 117 records are marked for deletion.and after the write job(test mode),the job log shows only 1 record processed .what about the other 116 record for which the pre-processing is done?..  and i checked in customization and in that residence time 1 is  3 and residence time 2 is blank .i changed the residence time 1 to blank and tried ,still same output is coming.and checked the dependency also.in that mm_ekko,mm_matnr_mm_eban,and pm_funres are the dependent objs .i finished archiving for mm_ekko and mm_matbel and the remainig two objs are not is scope so i moved to co_order archiving.,please suggest a way to archive the co_order.

THANKS,

krishna.     

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your pre processing mode you are only running in test mode and it says 117 can be marked for deletion but  when you run in write mode it wont show all the 117 but 1 record , means you have to run your pre processing in production mode then only your write job can archive all the 117 records, other wise it only archives 1 record which is only has deletion flag already. so run the pre proc in prod mode and then write in test or prod mode then you will be able to see the no of records archived.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you checked the job log, but what about the spool file of the write job? or did you execute it without generating a detailed log?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jurgen,

ya,i checked the spool also.it is showing no.of records processed=1.and i executed it with "without success messages" and "list and application log".in that log it is showing that the no messages to display. i am thinking that pre-processing i run in test-mode and 117 records are marked for deletion .hence, it will not change or update the database tables ,so when i run write job immediately after pre-processing,it is picking only entries marked for deletion in database(is this correct)  .

Thanks.

Thanks,

krishna.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

having run the pre-processing as test run can certainly explain that the write job has nothing to do. It is not possible to test all 4 archiving steps as test only.

the first step has to be executed productive to be able to test the second step.