cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Custom fields into Work Order Operation -TCode IW31/32/33

Former Member

Hi Expert,

I need to add custom fields into Work order operation ( TCode: IW31/32/33). Hence, i found one BADI "/CUM/BADI_AFVU_MAINT" and Implement it.

First thing, is it the correct BADI to add custom fields into Work order operation?

If yes, then why am i unable to display the custom screen from IW31/32/33. I didn't get any option to display this customer field from operation overview Screen. I found one Enhancement button, but it seems something different and  there also no option to display custom screen that have been added by BADI. Could you please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Som

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Dear,

I didn't get any answer yet and fortunately, i have been resolved this issue. I am sharing this information here. If, it can be helpful for you.

1. Added Custom fields into CI_AFVU.

2. Then after, these fields will be available into structure AFVGD for order operation.

3. Modify the screen 1250(User Data for operation details) Program SAPLCOIH and add the custom fields using screen painter.

4. Directly, you cannot change the screen attributes using screen painter but using element list you can change most of the screen fields properties.

5. You can modify the PBO for 1250 and create the respective Module into include LCOIHF1L or you can create the custom include also.

Thanks & Regards

Som

Guru009
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Bijendra,

I am also looking same kind of problem.

Requirement:

I am work with a utility company and they have service/work order from customers like residential and commercial. We are currently sending our service order to external vendors by SAP services with a single operation for metering department.

Now for Engineering Department service order will contain more than one operation and some operation will dependent. So now they are looking for extra fields on operation tab like

1 Hold

2 Drawing

3 Reason for Holding

4 Operation Status

5 Operation Sent Flag

to hold the operation to send to vendors.

I have already enhanced the structure CI_AFVU and it is showing fields in communication structure AFVUD or AFVUB. I am using IWO10018 screen exit for custom screen enhancement tab on header.

I am also using BADI WORKORDER_UPDATE to update header and operation fields in data base. It is updating header fields correctly but not updating any custom fields from operations.

I checked your response and try to add fields on operation enhancement tab but it is looking for access key to change anything on screen or flow logic. There is another BADI WORKORDER_SCREEN but it is also good for header and component tab updates.

Is there any customer exit or BADI where I can update table AFVG for new custom fields?

Regards

Guri

former_member243278
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bijendra,

Thats exactly solved my problem also! Thank you for you answer!

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All,

There's a non-modification option via user-exit IWO10018 (enhancement tab) whereby you replicate the main Operation fields onto the Enhancement tab, and also add your additional customer-specific fields. Then add any other logic you require.

This option is much more flexible, and future-proofed against SAP upgrades.

PeteA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.