cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in IDOC-XI-IDOC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a strange issue in an IDOC-XI-IDOC scenario. We are using a SAX parser to parse the code here.

The error we are getting in 'sxmb_moni' is

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/abc/def/dev/sapxi/clfmas/Idoc2IdocMapperCLFMAS</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>java.lang.RuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>For input string: ""</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/abc/def/dev/sapxi/clfmas/Idoc2IdocMapperCLFMAS a java.lang.RuntimeException was thrown: For input string: &quot;&quot;</SAP:Stack>

The strange thing is, when I restart the message, it gets processed successfully. Also, when I copy the payload, and test the same on a different environment, it gets processed successfully.

Would really appreciate some pointers here!

cheers,

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This related to mapping error check it once again.Check in Interface mapping Test tab.see the result.check the sxmb_moni and get the source of mapping come back to interfcae mapping and test .

See the below links

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilla,

Interface mapping works fine, and even testing on another interface works fine. When I restart the IDOC message ( the issue in my previous thread), it gets processed successfully on production also.

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited

Message was edited by:

Prashanth Azharuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i understand it,But in general the exception error is due to mapping fatal error.

Please check the Cache.

I mean refresh cache

see the below links to refresh

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off - SXI_CACHE - Ripped Off

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/03/cache-refresh-errors--new-phenomena

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is a fatal error then then you are getting junk chars as input thats whyit is failing in mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

pls tryv these checks,

Are you using any User defined Java functions in the Mapping ? If so check it out.

Also test the Interface Mapping with xml data from SXMB_MONI.

Even you can debug the mapping with Display Queue/Context Queue option in the mapping Editor

Please try increasing the debugging trace to get an idea of error.

to increase your trace level in message mapping, goto the TEST tab and in the drop down menu in Tracel Level set it to 'ALL' !!!

Check out the DATA which comes into the Mapping,

you may get the reason,

Regards,

Ramesh.