cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy ---->FIle---> Mail creation after the successfull creation of file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can some one suggest me how can I trigger a mail after the successful creation of file from PROXY .

My requirement is like Proxy--->File----->Mail .

From ECC system , from Proxy data will be sent to PI and the File will be created in target directory . After the successful creation of file , mail needs to trigger.

Thanks ,

Vijay Kumar K.V.N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I can think of 2 different flows

Proxy -- > PI -- > File(Temp Folder)

File -->  PI --> Mail

(Pick from temp and archive it to Main folder where you want to create a file)

I am not sure if you want to do this in one single flow or above approach will be fine for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the reply , but I want to do it in a single flow. So how can I do it . Kindly help me in this. Also if it is a FTP then how can I do that in the two flow concept also.

Thanks,

Vijay

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try this

Proxy -- > PI -- > FTP (Use a operating command to create a trigger file after messge processing)

FTP--> PI--> Mail

(Read a trigger file)

Single flow

Use Maintain Order at runtime and create 1st reciver as FTP and 2nd as Mail

Proxy  ------->  FTP

--------> Mail

Use Maintain Order at runetime.

I have not tried this but it just come to my mind this can be one more approach.

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant

Yes you are correct the second approch is correct, I have done this in one of our interfaces.

Also if we select Use Maintain Order at Runtime in Interface Determination it will put the email notification message in holding status if the file creation message fails in PI system.

@Vijay: You can implement this solution with two reciver channels for you reciver business system.

Regards

VJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which version of PI u are using?

In case of dual stack system, the best solution is to use ccBPM where u can request transport ack and once the message is sucessfully delievered on FTP server then then send a  mail.

In case of PO, u can model ur scenario using NW BPM.

FoOr both the cases, there are blogs available on SDN so u can search the same.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava