Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query with Taxation procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I have created a ZTAXIN procedure by copying TAXINN.As of now the Tax conditions are getting calculated only on Material Base Price(BASB).This BASB is referring the PB00 Purchase Condition Type.Now in Purchase Order Pricing we have another Rebate condition : ZRBT(1% on PB00).I want to include this to Tax calculation procedure as well.That is all the Taxes should be calculated on BASB + Rebate condition(should refer ZRBT).

Please guide about the steps

Regards

Soumick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumick,

As per my knowledge system considers it based on the formula 362/363, I think you need to have a custom routine to consider that rebate(ZRBT) as well.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumick,

As per my knowledge system considers it based on the formula 362/363, I think you need to have a custom routine to consider that rebate(ZRBT) as well.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

Hi Himabath

I think I have an alternative solution.If I can create another condition type which will be calculated on BASB(already referenced to PB00) in Tax Calculation procedure which will act as same as ZRBT(in Purchase Order pricing).

I mean,  ZRBT = 1% of PB00 in PO Pricing

We will create a new condition , e.g., YRBT = 1 % of BASB in Tax Calc. Schema.Then based upon Subtotal , other taxes will get calculated as well.

No need to reference the ZRBT via any custom routine.What is Expert's view??

Regards

Soumick

0 Kudos

Hi Soumick,

Try the same in Sandbox,

& Update the results.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

I have done it via Subtotal : 4 in PO-Pricing