cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Status showing being processed without create SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have facing problem in SD contract document. I have not creating sales order with reference of contract but still showing contract status is being processed. this problem facing in only one document type. Another document type system is running fine.

I have checked all configuration but not founded solution.

VOV7 - KMN - Completion Rule is C

VTAA - KMN - 2 available in document flow update field

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Please check whether you have maintained the PLMIN field in copy control in VTAA tcode or not. If not

then please maintain this PLMIN (positive/negative) and then run report SDVBUK00 to update the sales document status.

I hope this will surely resolve the issue.

Regards,

Bhavin Joshi

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Can you please check copy control: sales document to sales document.where you need to check the field update document flow.

Check the field documentation --> completion rule for quotation/contract

Then select the update document flow field in document flow control in SD customizing using the following menu path:

Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Maintain copy control for sales documents --> Copy control --> Sales document to sales document (at item level).

If the configuration of completion rules for contract is correct, then you could check the user-exits.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

can you please elaborate what does contract status is being processed means?

explain what is the difference between two document types in business perspective?

thanks