Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install EHP6 for SAP ERP 6.0 JAVA

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to install AS JAVA system of ERP 6.0. In my installation master, I do not have the option to select Application Server JAVA. So that I have downloaded SWPM and trying to select the option. But, getting an error dialog when i select Java Component NW73.

Can any one help me to install AS JAVA for EHP6 system?

Best regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please paste the screenshot of error.

regards

kartik

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

I have used the 70SWPM10SP04_3-20009707.sar

Please see the screen shot, there is no option to select Application Server JAVA under SAP Business Suite 7i 2011 - Enhancement Package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0

Can you tell me right SWPM to select AS JAVA option of EHP6 ERP 6.0 IDES Java Components?

Best regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Try the Installation Master for ECC6.0 EHP6 IDES Version i.e. 51042263_16.I have attached the screenshot for the same.Let me know if you face any further issues.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Raj,

As mentioend above by Ajitabh, you can download 51042263_13 and install using this installation master Windows Server on x64 64bit (if your OS is Windows and Oracle)

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Is your issue resolved?Or you are still facing any issues for the same.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik and Ajitabh

The file 51042263_16 is very small file 257 bytes only. it does not have sapinst also. I have seen this file long back.

Please check once and provide me correct solution if you have time.

Anyway thank you so much for the effort for helping me. I will definitely mark as correct answer once i proceed with this step.

Best regards

Raj Punarvasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

You can use the Installation Master 51042263_13 if you are using Windows as OS and Oracle as

database.Kindly let me if you need any further info.

Thanks

Ajitabh

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitab

I have used the same installation master i.e 51042263_13 for installing ECC 6.0 EHP6 IDES. It is installed on AS ABAP system. it has not asked for Java components at all...

Please check the screen attached.

Best regards

Raj Punarvasi

former_member215345
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Why should it ask for Java components when you are installing ABAP application server ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please download the software "based on SAP NetWeaver 7.3" under the EHP6 of ERP6.

The java based IM has option to deploy the Java Engine and usage of EHP6 of ERP6 but, in this folder the NW73 UC Kernel does not exist; you have to used the Kernel from SAP NetWeaver 7.3 to deploy or backward kernel 7_20 unicode.

Screenshot is attached for your reference.

Kindly Check and let me know if your problem got resolved?

Thanks

Ajitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Is your issue resolved?If yes kindly close this thread.

Many Thanks

Ajitabh

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitabh

I could not able to install using java components (51041991) which are available for ECC 6.0 EHP6 IDES.

I have tried in all ways. But I could not use this IDES version of Java components.

Please give me right solution. So that, I will close the thread and mark your question as answered.

Best regards

Raj Punarvasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Have you tried the Tab SAP Net weaver 7.0 Including Enhance Package 3 which is a part of the Media

No. 51042263_13.Let me know the output for this.

Thanks

Ajitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Punarvasi,

PFA Contains the SWPM Media Number which you will require during the ECC6.0 EHP6 Installation.

I have attached the screenshot for Windows X-86/64.Hope this will serve your purpose.

let me know if you find any further issues.

Thanks

Ajitabh

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitabh

I am using the same SWPM (SWPM10SP04_3-20009707.SAR) which you have mentioned in the screen shot.

I have extracted above file and executed sapinst

From the initial SAP netweaver software delivery tool, I have selected the option SAP Business Suite 7i 2011 Java - EHP6 for SAP ERP 6.0 Java on EHP1 for SAP Netweaver 7.3 - Oracle - SAP systems - Application Server Java - Standard System - Standard System (Attached screen shot).

I have EHP6 for ERP 6.0 IDES software which has Java Components as well (51041991). When it asks about Java Component NW731 (Folder JAVA_J2EE_OSINDEP_UT), I am providing Java Compoents folder (51041991). But it is not accepting the folder.

I am not understanding, where exactly, I am doing mistake.

Expecting your answer at the earliest.

Best regards

Raj

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Media 51041991_1 to 4 is based on Netweaver 7.03 Java components, but you have selected the option EHP1 for SAP Netweaver 7.3 in Software Provisioning manager.

Download 70SWPM10SP04_3-20009707.sar

which is based on netweaver 7.0X, in that case it will accept your existing media files http://scn.sap.com/ for java components. Try this

SWPM SWPM10SP04_3-20009707 - SW

used for installation of Netweaver 7.1 and higher.

regards

kartik

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan

Thank you for your reply.

I think, the number you mentioned are located under following location.

EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 (INSTALLATIONS AND UPGRADES) not in IDES version.

Do we get any sample data if we use these java components?

Will Biller Direct work? I am actually looking for this particular application.

Best regards

Raj

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Raj, i got that... SWPM which you are using will not support for installation of 7.03 java components (which comes together with IDES version).

So, download and use this SWPM - 70SWPM10SP04_3-20009707.sar

which will give you option to select java components based on 7.03.

I edited my previous reply, could you please go through it once again. hope it will clear your issue.

regards

kartik

raj_sapbasis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

I have used this file (70SWPM10SP04_3-20009707.sar) also. But there is no option to select Application Server JAVA. It has only Application Server ABAP. Can you please check once again and let me know.

Best regards

Raj