Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Access to the Agreements which have been migrated from different System

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Need a solution that allows agreement owners, (SAO) delegated user or other users with agreement edit access, to update the migrated agreements from different system.  The status of the agrrement should be Valid, Expired or Terminated.

Small changes should be possible in the stated agreements without the CLM system demanding the mandatory information on agreements that are already passed the “Ready for signing” phase.

Thanks,

Kushagra A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kushagra A,

Agreement owner can able to edit his agreement surely.However others/delegated  person cannot edit these contracts.For this you can add your other user/delegated user as collbaorator in these agreement.please send me your email address,so that i can send templates for doing this.

With Regards,

Jaheer

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

There are ceratinly several ways to accomplish this but the best way would be to have a specific agreement type and document security template that adds specific users or user group automatically when the document is created in the system. These users should be given read/write access.  If the access has to be granted / removed based on the status of the agreement, Scripting would need to be used to enforce non standard rules or give / remove access.  For documents alredy in the system without the proper user access you could add the needed collaborators via a batch import / modification of the required documents.

Regards,

Gary