cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have a credit block in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1) as soon as a sales order is created it is going in credit block. What can I do so that the  sales order is not in credit block as soon as it is created ?

2) Some orders do not go into credit block. I want sales orders to go into credit block as soon as it is created. how to do it ?

3) what happens when we release a credit block in VKM3. What all areas are impacted, like what values are changed in FD32 and by what amount ?

regards

Pamela/

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Pamela,

For question 2,

1.if sales order passed credit check, it will not have a credit block.

2.if want to block order, please adjust credit limit, then can use VKM3 to excute credit check again.

3.if you want to block all sales order when order is created, please use delivery block in sales order type definition (VOV8)

Best regards

Jian

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your first two questions are oposing each other but still I think you can get these answers if you put a little effort in google.

1   If you dont want some order type to be blocked by credit check then don't assign any credit check to that order in OVAK.

2   For this check whether you want simple credit check or automatic credit check and assign that in OVAK and do the necessasry settings in OVA8.

3    When we release order in VKM3 it updates the sales value if you have included it in your credit control settings and you have assigned update rule in credit control area setting. It updates overall order value.

Thank$