cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide for importing R/3 sources into IDM v7.2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I am brand new to not only the community but IDM configuration and am wondering if anyone could guide me or provide links to accomidate a first time setup of IDM... The backbone structure of the server we've configured is LINUX based and we utilize the Windows IDM MC on our workstations, problem is when we start the MC its blank and I can't find any documentation about how to add system sources or configure IDM to populate the panels....  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Document named "SAP NetWeaver Identity Management - Identity Center - Initial Configuration" describes the steps to connect your MMC to IdM DB, it can be found from:

I assume you're using Oracle(?) since you mention Linux and have the basic connectivity (Oracle networking stuff and JDBC/OLEDB-drivers) in place between your Windows-computer and DB-server?

Connecting IdM to SAP systems in different topic and you need to be familiar with MMC first and then see the "System Landscapes Configuration Guide".

You can get a faster response to IdM questions from forum.

regards, Tero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tero,

I am using oracle and the basic connectivity has been setup including the drivers on Windows & DB-Server.

I appreciate the supplied documentation, I will give it a look and see what I can accomplish.

Answers (0)