cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item of PR is different from Project on CJ20N transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm new in the Project System (PS) module and I have a issue on a Purchase Requisition created on CJ20N.

I was analyzing the req. 10078056 and the item 4210 has the material code 3002514, with network 5000029120 as account assignment, but when I will check on CJ20N, looking by the network or the WBS, the material is different, code 3000396.

ME53N

CJ20N

If I delete this item on CJ20N, the same item from my PR is deleted too, even if the material are different. This isn't happens just with this item, there are others that suffers the same situation in this project but I didn't figure out yet how to solve.

Someone have already passed by this situation or could help me?

Thanks!!

(Obs. I already execute the RLORD035 and RKANBU01 programs, but didn't find anything wrong)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check table EBAN by passing PR and look for deletion indicator on each item levels

or

execute CNMM transaction to find out the history.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I already checked the table EBAN, the deletion indicator was marked on itens correctly, but with different material codes. I didn't know CNMM transaction, it's very helpfull.

On this transaction, I could check that the materials of the network was the same in the CJ20N transaction, however, if I look at the Orders/Docs tab, It's shows the material code of the purchase requisition.

Thanks!!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raphael,

Can you please check if the material mentioned in the network is a BOM material?

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narender,

Yes, they are. The BOM material is 6003767, and has the same materials of the network.

Regards,

Raphael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raphael,

Raise OSS message to SAP.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

I raised a OSS to SAP, just waiting their return.

Thanks!

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is unexpected strange behavior of SAP!

You are saying you have already run RKANBU01 program then you need to raise OSS to SAP.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I raised a OSS to SAP, now I just waiting their contact.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether any user exit activiated and any default which was set.