cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of roles from cProject to R/3 PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to know the procedure to replicate the roles from the cProjects to project system. If any one know pl help me.

Regards

Nanthu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo

I have received the Conf. guide and i have configured as per the guide.

The project definition,phases and tasks are replicated to R/3 PS but if i assign role in the project it is not replicating to R/3 PS. It is showing the following error

1.R/3 PS Network object could not be created.

2.R/3 PS Error occurred during processing.

Replicated incorrectly

Settings:

Account integration scenario : Replication to R/3 PS using CRM MW

Replication type : From release of project - Automatic

Project Elemt conf: 'Blank'

Please suggest me what should i do to replicate the roles to R/3 PS as activity.

Regards

Nanthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo

I have got the configuration guide. Thanks. But it is for cProjects 4.0 now i am working with cProjects 3.1 and R/3 4.7C. Please suggest me what should i do.

The phase and tasks are replicated to PS succesfully but roles are not replicated to PS. It is showing the error the network object could not be created.

Kindly send the documents for cProjects 3.1

Regards

Nanthu

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nantha,

Please try with the following link, where you can find the confi. guide for 3.1.

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/plm-inst

-> Installation & Upgrade Guides -> SAP Business Suite Applications ->SAP PLM -> using cProject Suite 3.10

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo

I am new to cProjects so i am not having the configuration guide regarding the co-integration. Please forward the guide it will be helpful for me.

My mail id : nantha_velu@yahoo.co.in

Regards

Nanthu

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nanthu,

Via the note 978997 you can get the configuration guide, if you have problem to access it, please let me known, I will the download it and send you via e-mail.

Welcome to PLM board.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nanthu,

Would you please take the configuration guide regarding the co-integration at first, after then, if you still have any special questions, please post them.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo