cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOWN PAYMENT IN SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to know if it's possible to Create two payment at two different dates of 10 000€with F-29 transaction, for one invoice type FAZ of 20 000€

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have found a solution, i have used the transaction F-29 but no select invoice but put into assigment the number of invoice, into sales Doc. the number of sales order and into WBS Element the part of the project you want assign the invoice

after when you want to create the final invoice, the down payment was assigned at the invoice and deducted of the final amount

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This approach is fine, if your final invoice amount is inclusive of down-payment amount. But, you FAZ invoice accounting doc will be partially cleared. 

Alternatively, when your down-payment amount is not inclusive of the final invoice. In that case, your can post incoming down-payment in F-29 w/o any reference and with other necessary details as mention in your post. To clear that other partial amount against your FAZ invoice, we can use transaction F-39.

Thanks, JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nice one

But i have doubt please let me  know some doubts on Your issue

as per my understanding..

1st thing is Your invoice amount is 20000  but you want to pay at different dates like ex 5th and 10th

so In your screen in Assignment no You have maintained invoice no ok but sales document no what you maintained ..little bit confused

And let me know WBS - ELEIMENT

Dear Please share Your knowledge In detail plz i am waiting with 10000 eyes ...

thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem was only when you have created a down payment request (FAZ invoice)

and the customer give you the amount in two parts,  10 000 € on 27   november and the second part 10 000 € on 27 December,

If you use the transaction F-29 for the first part the system offers to you the direct select of the invoice you have created, but for bthe second part it's not possible to select directly the invoice because in the first use de F-29 the system have removed the invoice from the open items

But it's possible to assigned the good invoice when you use the solution that i found

WBS - Element it's from PS a part of the project who have decided of invoiced part

Regards

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrice,

See SAP Note 213852 - Analysis of down payment processing with FI, for further information

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

i view the SAP Note 213852 but my problem was different;

i have created a FAZ invoice for down payment of 20000€

but the customer have paid in the first time 10000€ , i use the transaction F-29 and i select the invoice directly.

when the customer paid the other 10000€ it's not possible to select the same invoice

WHY?

Regards