Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Profile settings

emani_raghavendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are currently Transferring Forecast from SAP APO DP to R/3 ECC.

I have a small doubt in this. We have multiple R/3 servers like production , development, quality , etc. But when ever i tranfer forecast from APO Production it goes to R/3 Production server. I have seen that we don't give Target system in our transfer profile. How does SAP Understand to which system it should transfer the values ? Is it due to Integration model ???

Thanks.

Emani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Emani,

Yes, I believe Target System(Logical system) is maintained in Publication Settings which is used during Forecast Transfer to R/3.

Have you maintained Distribution definition for 51 - Planned independent requirements using SPRO. Note it has to be set up for each location.

SPRO->Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF)->Basic Settings for Data Transfer ->Publication

Yes you are right. Transfer Profile do not tell the system which R/3 system to transfer the forecast. Transfer Profile has details of source of the data in APO (Planning Area/Version/Keyfigure) and Requirement Type in R/3 for PIR.

Additionally, Here is the link which will give you additional details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata//EN/c9/b4df8870c011d398450000e8a49608/content.htm

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

emani_raghavendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thaanks for your reply.

The link you provided is not opening. Can you provide correct link ?

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Emani

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Emani

Here is the link

Transfer of the Demand Plan to R/3 Demand Management - Release of Forecast Data - SAP Library

The forecast that you release from APO Demand Planning to R/3 will appear in R/3 as Planned independent requirements. So here is one more link which will give you additional details.

Table of Planning Strategy Assignments - Demand Management (PP-MP-DEM) - SAP Library.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Answers (0)