Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Toolbar in FPM_OVP_COMPONENT is disabled in leave application

SagarSontakke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have recently upgraded our development system to EHP7 from EHP6. We are facing issue in ESS leave request where Send Button on global toolbar is in disabled mode. I checked the component configuration and found all parameters are in place for send button which is under global toolbar setting of OVP. Any idea how to make it enable?

Regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

J_R
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

there could be two reasons that a button is getting disabled in the page toolbar of the OVP even though it should be enabled according to the OVP component configuration:

1) You have disabled the button in your coding by calling the corresponding change methods of the OVP runtime APIs IF_FPM_CNR_OVP or IF_FPM_OVP.

2) The attribute 'Component' (and probably also the attribute 'Config ID') of the button is not empty in the OVP component configuration. The effect is that the button properties 'Enabled' and 'Visibility' are no longer controlled by the OVP, but by the specified component/ configuration. For this, the OVP evaluates those properties by calling the corresponding UIBB API IF_FPM_UIBB_API. In this way, a (G)UIBB is able to control the button properties in the OVP.

So, please check whether the field 'Component' is filled on the respective button in the OVP configuration. If necessary, clear this field and all the other fields that belong to a UIBB key, i.e. 'Interface View' and 'Configuration ID'.

Best regards,
Jens

HammerM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

Did you find a resolution for this?

We moved from EHP5 to EHP6 and have the same problem...

Regards

Mark

HammerM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Reverted component configuration back and issue resolved.

former_member182468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark -

We are also facing a similar issue after upgrade

wherein after upgrade the standard leave request application (HRESS_AC_PTARQ_LEAVREQ_1) is working fine but the custom configuration ( ZHRESS_AC_PTARQ_LEAVREQ_1 ) has send & send and new button disabled.

We compared both standard and custom configurator and no changes were done related to the buttons.

The config seems to be same for the buttons.

Also no customization is done for feeder class

But we cannot revert the component configuration as we did multiple changes for label changes.

Could you please help direct us to check some other points.

Thanks in anticpation.

Sahiba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I am facing the same issue when we moved to EHP6.

Kindly let me know how to revert back the component configuration.

Regards,

Arun Narayanan.