cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor batch not copied in recurring inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing the issue that vendor batch is not getting copied in the recurring inspection lots. At the time of gods receipt I have entered the vendor batch no at the time of GR, This entry then automatically get posted in the QALS table. But when system created the recurring inspection lot against the same material and batch no, the vendor batch field was not updated there.

Does any BADI or system configuration is required to enable this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Amit Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The vendor batch is added to the inspection lot, (QALS table), as a result of the 01 inspection lot.  The vendor batch comes from the purchasing document, (probably via the material document).  I don't know the exact order things happen so the batch record might not even have been updated with the vendor batch number when the 01 inspection lot is created.  I.e. the point is that the data in QA32 is not from the batch record but the QALS table.

So on the creation of the 09 lots, there is no purchasing document and hence the vendor batch number is not updated in the QALS table.  You might find you can update the QALS field for vendor batch via a user exit such as the following:

QPL10001 QM: Inspection lot creation - editing work area on creation

Craig