cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check during PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

as per my client requirement i want to set credit check at PGI level but system not shown any error massage during pgi. in OVAD i have given D as GI credit group and in OVA8 i select dynamic and reaction "c"and tick on status/block and also tick on "open order and open delivery"???

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

jack

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Please provide all the configuration steps that you have performed, in order to enable the Credit check. This information will be useful to help you out, to accomplish your task.

Thanks

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Thanks for reply,

Configuration

1. in OVAK i have given "D" as check credit and credit group "01"

2.in OVAD i have given "02" as Dlv. credit group and GI credit group "03"

3.in OVA8 i have ticked on "Static" and given "C" as reaction and ticked on status/ block and also tick on "open order" and "open delivery".

4.in OVA7 i have ticked on "credit active"

5. in customer master "sales area data" "billing document" tab i have assign credit ctr area.

credit check is working for order and delivery but at the time of PGI system not shown any error or warning massage?????

Kindly suggest

Regards,

jack

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check whether you have assigned correct risk category in fd32 or  not in your case the risk category which you want toblock at pgi.

Thanks

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your Credit Control Area Update should have 000015 in OB45

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

I have assigned correct risk category in fd32.

i have checked.

regards,

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

i have updated credit control area in OB45 as "000015" but system not shows any warning or error message at PGI.

as i  have given my configuration in OVAK  i have assign "D"  as check credit. with this setting i am not getting any error/warning message in order also if i select it as "C" than only it shows warning message?

Regards,

jack

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i have updated credit control area in OB45 as "000015

I presume, you have changed only after my suggestion in which case, you should not check with existing documents.  Create a new sale order and check at PGI level.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

In OVA8, what is the combination (cr.ar, risk cat, cr.goup) you have maintained ?

I had read somewhere, that during PGI , warning message will not work, as it is the last step in the delivery process.

So try to give "B" or "D" in the reaction fields for static check.

Thanks,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

earlier i was checked in both the cases "000012 and 000015"  but after your suggestion i again create a new sales order and checked at PGI level it is not working.

sir, in VOV8 i have assigned check credit limit as "D" and credit group "01" which is not mentioned in my configuration.

Regards,

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

i checked in both the cases "B" and "D" its not working.

after creation of sales order when i create vl01n i got message "sales order blocked for delivery":credit limit. only this message i got when i create delivery.

Regards,

Jack

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jack,

Am doubtful that you have not assigned the correct risk category in FD32 for the payer.

after creation of sales order when i create vl01n i got message "sales order blocked for delivery":credit limit. only this message i got when i create delivery.

Because based on the above statement if you have assigned low risk category (in your case the customer which you want to block at PGI level) in FD32 system will not block at order level.

So please provide ova8 screen shot and FD32 screen shot of risk category assigned.

thanks,

srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

continue....

Dear Srinu,

kindly find  screen shot as you told me yesterday.

fd32

OVA8

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

I assume the above credit group 03 is credit grp for PGI.

Please answer the below questions?

1. what is the delivery document value?

2. in the above OVA8 credit group(03) is credit group for PGI or Sales order?

3. What is the OVA8 combination you are having for credit block at order level?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu,

Thanks for reply i got it finally.

1. in OVAD i have given "02" in dlv. credit group and "03" in GI credit group.

2.in OVAK i assign sales doc to check credit "C"

Result- when i am doing pgi system shows error message "credit limit exceeded"

rest setting are same as i earlier posted.

Regards,

Jack

Answers (0)