cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment problem in Smartform table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table having four columns no rows. In the first column I have text and in the second, third and fourth I have to display Amounts. The text in the first column changes.

I am facing the problem when the table goes to second page here the alignment to a particular Text of the first column and the amount in corresponding columns are not aligned properly. In the second, third and fourth columns the amount fields may be or may not be there. The problem comes only when the amount field is not there at the page break.

Regards,

Ramu N.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the text is always left-alligned and the amout is right alligned.. and you r not printing without boxes so it is looking like unformatted.. if iam not wrong..

the solution for this is allingn the texts for the amount to left.. you r problem will besolved.

please let me if iam wrong...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

The problem is not with the left or right alignment. The amount is not coming in the same row as the text in the first column.

Regards,

Ramu N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ramu,

r u sure... i beleive this is with allignment only... but u know the exact proble..

wht i suggest u is ...<b>onlce print the table with borders for all the colums and rows.. u will get to know whether u r correct.. just try this.for tesiting purpose</b>..

because i have faced similar suituation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried printing the borders. The problem comes only when there is no amount field at the page break other wise it is working fine. When there is no amount field at the page break the amount field which is to be printed next is coming down than the actual place where it has to be printed.

Here I have only 1 row but the number of lines in that row are many.

Regards,

Ramu N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ramu

once try with this.... print all the amount fields using formatting option Condence..

ex <b>&V_AMOUNT(C)&</b>

former_member623135
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Naresh

U r right with ur reply.....but wat if i also have to omit sign also of same variable????

ex <b>&V_AMOUNT(C)&</b>

can we use 2 text formatting options in single variable like ex <b>&V_AMOUNT(S,C)&</b>  ????

THANKS