cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do the change management for the configuration of the adapters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

How do the change management for the configuration of the adapters, when i transport the software version component from an development system to production system.

For example, for to change the url parameters of adapters soap inside the production system. I will need type, the news values in this system?

Thanks

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an option to pass all the paramters except those who changes from

system to system.

for example,

if you are reading from a file from the directory: <SYS>\CREMAS_<TS>.XML

when <SYS> is DEV or QAS or PROD, and <TS> is time stamp,

you can create channel template that read file with file pattern CREMAS_*.XML,

this can save you a lot of work, however, parameters that are diffrent in every system, (in this case the directory DEV,QAS,PROD) you must enter manually in every system.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to enter again in ID and activate it after transports in ID otherwise it will be not activate.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

all new adapters will loose their values when you tranposrt to

the next system - so you always have to fill it

that's how XI works so no need to worry that PRD XI will pull from test servers

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi michal

I understand you, that i have re-type the configuration values of the adapters in all systems (consolidation and production).

do you know, any method for modify this values from cms or configuration files for all adapters.

thanks

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio,

right now their is No option available and more over each adapter has different values and settings