cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter only one true account assignment

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am creating a new line item 50 in the existing Purchase order similar to the line
item 40  as shown below.

The PO is a material PO and A/A category used as F (order) and item category as Standard.

When everA/A category is used as F (order), we need to provide the order number in the item details, here in case of item 50, when I provide the order no, error message is received as “Enter only one true account assignment”

Could you please reply, why this error message is received?

Thanks,

Partha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Karunanithi,

Thanks for Quick reply!!

The Account assignment category used here is F (orders)

I have checked  OKB9 setting for the relevant CCO and GL account.

I can find a internal order assigned for the plant, for which am making the PO.

Is this error message is issued as there is already a internal order assigned to the plant?

And am getting the error only when I provide a order number in the PO

Br,

Partha.

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two possibilities: 

1) GL which is assigned to the material valuation class in GBB-VBR, which populates automatically for the material , is assigned as prof segment in OKB9 ,

so either we need to remove this setting or use Gl which is not a prof segment.

2) other solution is as per the note 619203

as here we cant reverse the settings related to prof segment , we need to make the network field as mandatory only for the account assignment N,

if we make Network as required in acct assmt N then system wont determine the cost object till you enter the network number,this eliminates the error

this will impact only to those POs which created with acct assmt N not to any other like P or Q

Regards,

Karna J