cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not replicated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I executed th FM 'BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC' to replicate the PO in ECC but it failed.

In web, i have the following errors:

PO 8000574343: Purchase order item 00001 still contains faulty ac count assignments

PO 8000574343: No instance of object type PurchaseOrder has been created. External reference:

PO 8000574343: No postings can be made to profit center 1767 in c ompany code ME02

Purchase order 8000574343: Purchasing across company codes is not allowed

Purchase order 8000574343: Transfer Failed; Resubmit

Can anyone help me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meriem,

Go to transaction code KE53 to check whether the profit center 1767 is assigned to the company code ME02. If its not assigned to ME02 CC then you can extend that profit center in KE52 transaction code to ME02 CC. After that try to resubmit the PO using FM, so that it will be transferred to ECC.

Regards

Sivakumar Kandasamy

Message was edited by: Laure Cetin Please do not ask for points on SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

thank you for your reply.

i already checked KE3 and 1767 is assigned to ME01.

But i have a doubt that the SC is wrong from the beginning because location and company code don't match.

i don't understand how it could be possible that the SC led to PO although location and company code don't exist in ppoma_bbp.

tnaks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message control maintained through T-code- OBA5- App area KI- Message number 113.. You can check what behavior set there.

Also, I believe detailed FI customizing controls such behavior..

Srrimaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Purchase order 8000574343: Purchasing across company codes is not allowed

This error typically comes when you trying to use CC across company codes.

I think in Standard SAP it delivered as a Warning , how ever it can be modified as Error depends on Company strategy.. You can check whether such posting allowed or not.. It will have similar behavior with ECC Po's as well

Hope this helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srimannarayana,

Thank you for your reply.

But could you explain more.

How to check whether such posting allowed or not.

BR