cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Stock from MB5T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

We have implemented SAP in  the year 2009 and for transferring materials from one plant to another plant with in the company, we are using the stock transfer process with movement type 641 and 101 movement. But the problem is when we done the stock in transit reconciliation we came to know the following problems.

1.Migo done for the deliveries with additional items  for eg: if the delivery is for X item , in the receiving plant the migo items are X , Y and z.

2.Some plant done 122 movement without any reference.

3.Instead of mentioning the Delivery number in the migo , they have mentioned invoice number, By this we can't get correct match in PO history.

4.Return PO done but not received at Receiving plant.

...........Etc

Now the problem is stock in transit Quantity is not matching with real Quantity.

User want to correct it now. They want to consume stock directly from MB5T.

if we reverse the deliveries which has no migo then in the sending plant stock will increase and that they don't want.

what is the way to achieve this. its a grate help if you people have any suggestion.

I have used MB1A , 557 movement but its not reducing stock from MB5T.

please suggest me.

Regards

Khajahussain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gtiruvail
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Hussain,

This is the common problem when people move the stock in two steps between plants. The actual problem is when stock is taken away from one plant, material will be lying in stock in transit that is used by other receiving plants. So, you see this kind of irregularities if proper steps are not followed. Since it is within same company code, you can follow the below approach.

Step1 :Use 303 to move the material from supplying plant to stock in transit.

Step2: Use 305 to move the material from stock in transit to receiving plant.

Use MB1B in both the cases.

As Step 1 is already completed in your case by end users, follow step2 to move the stock to respective receiving plants. Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

I tried  using 305 movement in mb1b but its showing error message

PL Stock in transfer exceeded by 100 EA : 30000722 6120 9002 0000123389

For Stock Transfer, we are using 641 Movement.

i analyzed the problem , the stock deference is coming because user first enter one enter one delivery number , after that again he enter the another delivery number in the same migo and system taking both deliveries items in the same migo.

Regards

Khajahussain

gtiruvail
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Khaja

Your problem is due to intercompany transfers (between two company codes). That is the reason you see this error message. If it was intracompany(between same company code) then dont get this error message when you do 305. Now in your case, you need to select those outbound deliveries for which good mvt were done wrongly and reverse the goods mvt. This is the correct approach. However, if you dont have those deliveries for which PGI is done wrongly due to archiving or something, then raise a OSS message to SAP clearly telling the problem. They will remove the stock at table level. These two are the only approaches you have. I hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Khaja,

If you are delivering X item from the supplying plant.

Why you are receiving X, Y, Z items in the receiving plant?

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Himavanth,

I agree with you that, if sending plant send X then receiving Plant should do migo for only X material only. But due to some reason user has done this type of mistakes and user asking me the question that how system has allowed to do this, I am not understanding what I have to give answer to them.

Regards

Khajahussain