cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type for header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My clients are maintaining three condition types for payment term. ZADV-advance, ZPRP-progressive, ZRET-retention.

my client are maintaining this condition types in line item. now they want on header level. so,i check on header condition in V/06. now the problem is when i am doing partial delivery and invoice this conditions are showing double in VA02.

Regards

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you just clicked on Header condition field in V/06 for those 3 condition's.And when you create sales order system automatically pick the condition records since you had already maintained the condition records, apart from that the same condition types entered manually hence system is showing two condition types for each.

Please note the header condition functionality once again.

1. Header condition should not have any access sequence

2. Since it does not have access sequence you can't maintain condition records, hence you need enter this header condition type manually.

Better to copy those condition types and create new for which make sure that header condition type functionality applies and place these condition types in place of the old condition types ( in your case ZADV, ZPRP and ZRET) in the relevant pricing procedures,

By editing the existing condition types may impact other pricing procedures if any.

Thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

I agree with you. but my problem is system showing this condition types double in SO after saving billing document and when I cancel billing document by VF11 system showing single condition types in SO.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
so,i check on header condition in V/06.

You should not test with existing sale orders.  Before changing the configuration, you should have invoiced all deliveries and released for accounting.   Subsequently, you need to carry out the following:-

• Close the condition record
  • Remove the access sequence
  • Close all open sale orders
  • Create new sale order

After creating a new sale order, check how the condition tab looks.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I maintain condition types for header will it affect on account posting?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will not be having any accounting impact, follow as suggested above.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for responding.