Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulative VPRS in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am facing a issue with my client hope to get some help

My client want to see the Profit margin and release the SO

When there is FOC item in the Std SO the profit margin is not calculated for the for the Item in Header level where they actually see the profit margin

Example

One machine selling price 10 lakh and VPRS is 5 lakhs the profit is showing as 5lakh profit

but machine got the some additional parts goin as FOC item in the same SO so when considering the VPRS for this material it around 2 lakh so my cllent actual Profit is 3 lakhs but its is showing as 5 lakh since this values are not considered in header level .Because its FOC item 

Found some help in SCN and checked the some notes they where helpful but only at billing the value is getting cumulative i told my client they are not happy since they release the SO only after checking the profit margin.

any help will be nice

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

If you are familiar with pricing configuration and you are good with it then have a look on this document and I hope your requirement can be met by following this approach.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-32501

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mozzam

Thanks for your the link

I will tell my issues in detail

My client see a machine

10- X-Ray machine- Item Category is ZTAN  which selling price is 300000 RS  landing cost is 150000

11- Moniter which is given as free of charge in the Same SO item catagory in ZTNN kanding cost is 40000

12  probe whic also given as Free of charge in the Same SO item catagory is ZTNN 20000

If my client is seeing profit margin at header level he is seeing as 150000 Rs ( Net value- landing cost)

But actually it is wrong even through monitor and probe is given FOC it got the landing cost of 60000 so

when my client is seeing the profit margin it should include both (300000- 210000) so the profit is only 90000 rs .

i have looked the notes its only at billing level they have given

check the above link that is ok for BOM material but wat abt if it is  FOC items in the SO

any help will be nice

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

BOM and Free goods have some similarity. In BOM there are sub items and their line item number is there in main item. Same case is with the Free goods and I think you can give that link a try and see what you get.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked with the SAP they have said its not possible to cumulative VPRS in SO .

so thought of goining for the development to write a routine and see weather we can add the VPRS value for ZTNN ( free goods) and ZTAP( BOM) to the header VPRS.

But one small issue how to give input tot he abaper so that they can write a routine. any idea please let me know thanks

Regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever system is correct way why because if system consider that FOC price you will get incorrect profit to your end.System should not consider that FOC value.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear naren

Yes its ok but see my case is main item is machine they sell and accessories they give at FOC in same SO so when the Profit margin is calculated only for the Machine

for accessories it is not considered in the header value since its item category is TANN .

Same with BOM material aswell the main item only profit is calculated but my main item is non stock item so its showin as 100% profit which is wrong it should consider the sub items aswell while calculating the profit margin .

with help of some note it is showing fine in the billing issue is only with the SO

regards

Narendra Konnipati wrote:

Hi,

Whatever system is correct way why because if system consider that FOC price you will get incorrect profit to your end.System should not consider that FOC value.

Thanks,

Naren

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See also SAP Note 65908 - Cumulation of VPRS in main item

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo,

This is mainly for billing my issue my case is with SO its working fine for in in Billing already used the Note thanks

Regards