cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice output in yellow and red color why?

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly clarify why and when exactly the outputs are in yellow and red color and what we need to do change the from Yellow or red to Green.

Eleventhough output in red/ yellow color , i am able to view the output print preview and able to taking printout for the documents.

I really searched allot in Google, but i could not get the relevant answer.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

from the Output screen, select your Output type and click on PROCESSING LOG

you will find if any errors exits, Generally for processing medium 1 (print) Yellow means not processed and Red means Output not processed successfully

please check and revert

regards,

santosh

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Please find the process log details.

For yellow color no process log details found. i thinks since the output is not yet processed hence system not given any process log details.

I read the yellow color and red color definition,

But my query is why and in which case system  process the output in yellow(not yet processed) and red (incorrectly processed) ?

What could be the changes are missing in my either configurations or output condition records maintained wrongly ?

Please provide the details.

thanks,

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I believe your output type was configured for both Print and Archiving and Program didn't find any archiving parameters to archive the output

either you have to make your program as Only Print or you have to maintain archiving parameters in program

also check in configuration whether archiving document is maintained or not in NACE

check and revert back

regards,

santosh

Varun_GTS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh:

1. Go to transaction code V/40 select output type RD00. Double click on it you will find details about RD00. Now go to storage tab there you you have to select Archive only and the document type which you would be using for archiving the invoices.

2. retriggerd the output type using butting repeat output.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Rgds,

Varun

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto VV32 for the output RD00 maintain the output records with time 4 (send immediately when saving application.)  This will override the time settings if you have maintained if any in RD00 definition.

or goto

VF02-Enter billing document-goto header-output-click on the output if it is in yellow-further data-put 4(send immediately when saving the application) then come back and save the document and see whether the output is in green or not?

If still not coiming in Green create a fresh document and test it.

I assume in your case 1( send with periodically job) hence system shown in yellow color light( system not yet processed). Usually time is 1 maintained for the documents which want to process in back ground job.

In spite of all the above still if there is a problem exists. check the pint program and Form if it is standard i don't think so there will be problem from the Programs side, there could be problem with config settings also check once again.

If it is Z print program and form check with ABAPer and Basis team.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After changing dispatch time to 4 from 1 , i have created new OTC cycle then i was able to see the output in Green,

Thanks,to all for providing valuable advice.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Varun_GTS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh:

Status                       Means

Yellow                      Waiting for processing (Currently not processed) as per dispatch time (date/time)

maitained in condition record. for example dispatch time 1-->send                                  with periodically schedule job and 4 --> Send immediately (When saving the

application)

Red                          output type incorrect processed and system will generate the processing log for

certian processing medium for example 1 (Print). we can check the processigng

log by selecting the output type and click on processing log. Once error removed

output type can retriggered and will get status as green (Successfully processed)

Hope helpful !!

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Kindly goto NACT ,double click your output condition type.

Click the storage system tab,change the storage mode,one by one

Create Fresh order-->Delivery-->Billing

Check step by step after changing you may get in green colour.

Also check the below links,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/925676

Invoice RD00-Print Preview not possible | SCN

You may get solution.

Your programs,Form may vary in processing routine.Try to do as per your requirement.

Pradeep