Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict to Repeat Output in Invoice

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In my business scenario, when I create the Invoice system create one Purchase Order automatically through the Idoc processing and It happens successfully (I don't want to go in details in business process). but one of my users press "Repeat Output" and due this system generate the another purchase order as well, How ever I deleted the newly created Purchase order but my concerns about the Repeat output.

I want to restrict the output once it triggered successfully. Now I have one of the requirements.

1. If out put is successfully triggered then It should not triggered again.

or

2. Can I make "Repeat Output" button in gray mode once output triggered successfully ?

As per first point I checked the configuration of respective output type (Output Type > General data tab > Multiple Issuing) field# Multiple Issuing is not check even though system is allowing to do repeat output again and again.

Please help me out.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Speak to your ABAPer. There is a very small piece of ABAP code to be inserted in the Print Program which will check the Output status (Table NAST - Field - VSTAT) & restrict any repeat Output in future.

A similar development is generally done in Indian Excise Invoice output scenario.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks experts for your precious reply.

We are following some customize intra-company sales process in which while creating the invoice system automatically create PO through Idoc using output type in invoice.

Actually I want to achieve my requirement through some configuration changes but it seems we can not achieve it through standard SAP settings and we have to go through the customization.

If some more inputs if I can get then it would be more helpful for me.

Anyway thanks experts for giving your precious time.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Did you try the removing multiple issuing check box, in (NACE) transaction for that particular output type ??

As suggested by santhosh previously. Please try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Manoj

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

Most probably I feel this is not possible through SAP Standard setting.

You will have to insert a ABAP code in your Print program to achieve this.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The field "multiple issuing" was already unchecked for my output.

It seems Jignesh is right.

I am looking for some more precious inputs else I have to go for print program change.

Thanks,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Repeat output or manually provided detail output type, transmission medium, partner & communication method and execute output, this behavior can't be controlled. Therefore, I agree with Jignesh's suggestion, where you have to add a piece of logic in your print program to control this.

Thanks, JP

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Suggested By Mr Lakshipathi---Can you please provide the Enhancement details.

Also as per your statement---You deleted the purchase order---How?(We cannot delete PO in standard SAP)

For your Requirement --Pl let me know the configuration of TIME-tab in your output type--which is a controller of Output userwise...

Phanikumar

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

please  UN-check MULTIPLE ISSUING check box in NACE transaction for your output type

hope it will work

regards,

santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when I create the Invoice system create one Purchase Order automatically

Can you please share the Business process where PO is generated against an invoice ?   This is something peculiar and not heard much about this.  Coming to the requirement, I doubt, it is achieved via standard configuration.  Most probably, it should have been via some enhancement where you can certainly add a logic to prevent repetitive output.

G. Lakshmipathi