cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Order not downloading in device :Service Manager 4.0 and MRS Integration

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Syclo Service Manager 4.0 . The MRS is configured in SAP and serviceOrders are assigned to the technician in informed status.

The ServiceOrder is not able to download in the Syclo device.

Is there any specific configuration which needs to be done for syclo and MRS Integration ?

Please guide

Thanks

Neha Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello, we have the same problem with SM 4.1, when we change the WFDS to DISP. How to manage this?

BR

Lukasz

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have removed the filters also in the config so that whatever is the scheduling engine , the Service Order should get downloaded in the Syclo client but there was no luck.

Please sugest If anyone have faced this issue or have any idea regarding this.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Neha,

The backend team has informed me that MRS integration is not yet supported in SM.  It will require BAPI changes that are beyond simple configuration.  They hope to support MRS in the next 4.1 release of the product, but I can't verify that it will be included for certain.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks the information is really helpful.

We were trying to debug the BADI  so as to get a proper understanding of the code. While debuging the BADI - Method GET_ASSIGNMENT3, we have passed the GUID those are assigned in  MRSS Planning board into the parameter CREF_OBJECTUID_VALID.

It even shows the correct demand id in the Transmit screen of Syclo client  at  the time of service order fetch .  But it does not show any record in the Assignment screen and hence we do not receive the service order.

Please  advise and also suggest how can I achieve this

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

I face the same issue.

We are trying to get the assignments from MRS in the Service Manager 3.1 and I could able to get the Orders in the fetch by I could not able to display them in the device.

Please let me know how you have achieved this.

reg,

Sunil P

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

We were not able to achieve this functionality as MRS was not supported till SM 4.0.

We have now moved to SM 4.1 in which MRS is supported .

Thanks

Neha