cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formula tab to calculate quantites in service activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

In the service specification screen in a service activity, I cannot find the tab page to enter the formula for calculating the quantities of the planned services.

I can find it in our IDES (check attachments)

Is there some missing configurations to display this tab page?

Appreciate your help in this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajivsharma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you have not insert the formula in your service master so please first define the formula and its variable then insert this formula in your service master.

Also enable formula tab in screen layout.

Materials Management>External Services Management>Define Screen Layout>Entry>Additional data

Regards

Rajiv Sharma

khurram_barakzai
Participant
0 Kudos

I am facing similar problem.

I have compared the configuration of screen layouts of both IDES and DEV Servers. There is no difference there.

Here is how i will describe the problem. I have created a new service code and assigned a formula to it. when i create a PR using the newly created service code, there is no problem. the tab is enabled and thus i can maintain the information in the fields. However, when i am acquiring the same service through PS, the Formula Tab is not appearing. I have gone through the configuration of the screen layouts of services. there is no area to address this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khurram,

I was facing the same problem. Follow the link as given above:

SPRO->Materials Managements->External Services Management->Define Screen Layout.

Once you reached this screen, go to F.Sel = 8 (that is Operations) -> Additional Data -> Formula Number.

In PS, the layout of the service selection screen is controlled by this and not by the other options. It worked for me. Let me know if it works for you!

Regards,

Soumyadeep Paul

khurram_barakzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Soumyadeep Paul for your assistance.

The problem has been resolved as per your solution.

Regards,

Barakzai.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure..but could you please go to the following path and check your entries. I feel like it is something related to customization.

SPRO->Materials Managements->External Services Management->Define Screen Layout.

Please check the above settings in both IDES and Development client.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Byalya,

Could you find a solution to this problem? I am facing a similar situtation and the formula tab just would not come!

Regards,

Soumyadeep Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check settings of control key maintained for Service Activity in OPSU for both systems ( IDES & DEV)

Also take help of MM consultant.

Regards

Tushar