cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error-Processing exception during a "Render" operation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one order whose data is passing to dynamic FM i.e. CALL FUNCTION fm_name but it is giving me system_error exception and error is mentioned below

Error Message - Processing exception during a "Render" operation.#Request start time: Tue Dec 24 09:35:16 GMT 2013#com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException: 0 : InvalidDataException: Xml parsing error: not well-formed (invalid token) (error code 4), l

Error Code- 200101

Above error is coming up from FM- FPCOMP_CREATE_PDX inside the dynamic FM and rasing the eception-cx_fp_runtime.

Strange thing is that, this error is coming up for specific order and rest of the orders are processing correctly and PDf is generating.

Can anybody have any idea on this?

Thanks in advance !!

Best Regards,

Bhupinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupinder,

Check the data in your order. There must be a difference between them.This shows up mostly, when you got an corrupt databinding inside, which is not recognized by the framework.

If you got more positions in your order, clear out one more everytime you run it, till it is processed well.

Normally the mistake is in the positions.

And if you got your position, check the special things there.

If that doesn't help, compare your data in the headdata against each other and clear out field for field.

I'm sry, that there is not a more effective way to find out, but this is a way, which work and it doesn't take that long time.

Regards

Florian

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhupinder,

As florian, this is problem is due to the data available in order.Possibilly check the data for quantity and amount fields which generally cause the error.

Also check for this particular oder are you performing any kind of mathematical caluclations in print program/interface?.

If the fields are not in the allowed format then it causes the error.

The best way to find is:

1.If you have posibility to run the form through SFP transaction, execute the form with the same corrupted data and this way you find a detailed error.

2.Debug the logic inside the FM "" FPCOMP_CREATE_PDX" to undertand which is the field causing the issue.

Regards,

Varun

Answers (0)