cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer BRF+ value in TCCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am calculating a Price factor in BRF+ using a function. How can I pass this value to TCCS (TM Charge calculation sheet)?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP has provided a note for this

The issue is resolved.

1826335 - Enabling the field Direct Formula Rule on calculation sheet

Regards

Pankaj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to create "Rules for Charge Calculation by Formula" and assign this rule in your TCCS for using it in charge calculation.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tarun, But could you please provide this info in more detail.

So far

1. I have created a function "Charge_Calc" in BRF+

2. in the transaction "/n/SCMTMS/TCM_RULES" maintained a rule under "Rules for Charge Calculation by Formula" with condition "TCM_AMNTFR"

3. Have created a charge type.

Could you please let me know, what other customizing I need to do.

Thanks for your help.

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

No more customizing is required, in your TCCS against this charge line (created in customizing) you can assign the above created rule.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

But where should I assign the BRF function, I have created?

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure how have you created your BRF+ condition.

But in general for TCM rules it is always good to go via TM conditions UI, it can be located by path

Application Administration-->General Settings-->Conditions-->Create Condition.

Create a condition of "TCM_AMNTFR" condition type where you can write your logic to derive an amount. This condition can be assigned to your charge line in TCCS either directly in "Direct Formula Rule" field or via "Rules for Charge Calculation by Formula" as described earlier.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun

Thanks for your reply.. but I feel that still there is something I am missing..

I have created a function (in BRF+) named Value_Calc_Fn. The result of this function I have to capture in a field named as Charge_Result.

Now I have added a field DS01 in the TCCS for Freight order and want to read the value of Charge_result in DS01 and pass in TCCS. ( I need to pass the loading date and Freight forwarder in the Function and based on that calculate the value for DS01.

Now I have created a condition "CALC_CHARGE_Cond" as type TCM_AMNTFR.

Now would it be possible for you to help with, how to link these?

Apart from this, while I was creating the DS01 in SPRO, I cudnt find a place to link the condition with this. So could you please let me where to assign it.

Thanks.

Regards

Pankaj

jasonwangcn
Participant
0 Kudos

I have same issue. I created a condition TCM_AMNTFR with BRF+ Expression. But there is only data access definition inside the condtion. there is no chance to maintain the expression. Totally confused.