Prerequisites for SAP UI5 learning
We are exploring SAP UI5 and would like to know the following details needed to start working on dev kit. I have gone through the prerequisite links asking to go for latest eclipse platform,abap team provider etc. I need more clarity on the following.
1. Can we not have the UI5 addon (evaluation package for UI development kit for HTML5 version 1.16.3) on the existing Netweaver developer studio already installed. (the version we have is 7.0.08) or do we still have to go for separate eclipse installation of juno or indigo.
2. Can you please provide more details on why Abap team provider is needed and any specific addon required in abap stack for this.
3. Is there any other addon required in NW Java Stack apart from the evaluation kit 1.16.3 which we are adding to eclipse plotform.
4. Confirmation on NW sever versions from which it is supported.
5. Difference in dev kit feature while opting Eclipse Juno and Indigo versions.
Apart from these please also list down any imp points required for exploring more into this space.