Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSEG-GSBER Missing to Tax Line Item During Accounting Posting

douglasmarcel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Greetings SAP Community!

I researched during some hours before start this discussion. According to the answers found here, I verified the customizing to determination of business area in SD:

OVF2 - The related Sales Area uses the 'Rule 001 - Business area determination from plant/division (T134G)'

OVF0 - The access sequence to Plant + Division, have its Business Area properly assigned.

The field VBRP-GSBER is correctly determined according to the above assignment. However, in the accounting document, to a specific tax line item, this field is missing (BSEG-GSBER😞

I verified with FI team and there is no substitution rules at GGB1 to this sales scenario. I also verified that SAP Note 1490708, proposing the insertion of block below:

CLEAR xaccit-gsber.

xaccit-awtyp = con_awtyp_vbrk.

Wasn't applied.

Can you please help me to understand why this field is not being filled?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

BSEG-GSBER this field not fill for tax line , you include the logic

use smod-SDVFX006

include-ZXVVFU06

logic

xaccit-gsber = xvbrp-gsber.

then you its pick the business area for tax line item

regards

sankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Douglas,

I was wondering if you managed to solve this issue? I'm having the same problem, all auto-postings determined by OB40 entries are not getting the Business Area populated.

If you did solve it, please share what you did.

Thanks

Fernando

douglasmarcel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

I apologize for take too long for reply your question, really sorry. I've not been following my profile often.

Answering your question my dear friend, I was about to perform the modifications suggested by Bojja, however, as the customer system was deactivated due to business reasons, all developments and customizing were canceled.

Unfortunately, we couldn't simulate the issue on our test system.

Anyway, let me know if I can help you somehow.

Regards,

Douglas

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check also the enhancements mentioned in Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting

Regards

Eduardo

PD: other useful notes

note 1727839 - Business Area subsitution

Check also in OB32 if the field can be modified.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If one invoice contains multiple business areas, blank space will appear in accounting document.  To avoid this, invoice split should happen based on business area. This you can achieve via VOFM Data Transfer > Billing Document.

On the other hand, if a particular G/L Account is assigned in multiple Business Areas, in that case also, this problem will come and you need to apply Substitution Exit RGGBS000.

G. Lakshmipathi