cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Find Active Transport Request for Customizing Request ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actually in BSP component level inside view, we will configure what are the fields should display in web_ui level.

1. Problem me Facing is  " while clicking edit in configuration Tab it is not asking any customize Req (usually it will ask new customize req) "

2. I think already some customize TR is open in specific in component view configuration level (development system),

so it is saving in same configuration  level itself.

3. can any one suggest me how to find Active Transport req (customize req) in specific component view configuration level.

4. usually through version management we will find active TR (workbench req) but component level version management is not there.

Please Provide Some solution for this issue.

Thanks,

Anbusundaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lokeshchemiti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anbusundaram ,

you can check the TR number of the particular object in the view - V_E071EU

By giving input as Object name directly (if you know the name of the object).

Regards ,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lokesh,

Whatever you suggested is moreover similar  like E071. i know component name , if i give component name as object name it giving only workbench request but not showing customization request. i need only customization request, "E070user" table we can find all customization req open in development system on bases of different user and client , category as filter criteria.

Thanks,

Anbusundaram A

Lokeshchemiti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anbusundaram ,

Yes ,the view - V_E071EU is similar to E071 table.This view is based on E070 and E071 tables .

In the Selection Screen give the input type as W for Customizing Request along with Object Name and also we can give Owner(User name),Date and Object type if required,then you will get the related Request(If Exists) along with the status of Request .

Thanks and Regards ,

Lokesh

kumar5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge whenever you click on edit button in configuration tab system always Asks for the customizing request even if there are some active requests.

So please try to reload your component again and click edit and check if it ask for the request or not..System should prompt with a Popup which may contains the active request and from here you can also create the new request.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

Actually if i click edit button, pop up is not coming. that is the problem.

Thanks,

Anbusundaram

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anbu,

You can check the latest changes done for the view by using the field changed at in table "BSP_DL_XMLSTRX2". This would be helpful for you to findout the latest changes done to the configuration. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

i already checked in that table by giving context id value, only very few fields showing but i added manyfields for display. do u have any idea of finding TR.

Thanks,

Anbusundaram A

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anbusundaram,

You can fetch the last entry from the table "BSPC_DL_XMLSTRX2" and take the context id.

Then pass the context id value in table E071 object name parameter then you will get the TR details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

There is no context id field in " E071" table. how can i get transport Request no, if i give object name field value as my component name it showing only workbench req.

i Got solution,

By using of "E070USE" table, passing category field values as "cust" and client "value eg 400".

then execute it will show what are customize req will open by all user in development system.

But i have to check all customize req created by other user also.

if you know any other way to get what are all customize req created for specific component.

Thanks,

Anbusundaram A

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anbu,

In E071, i mentioned that, for Object name selection parameter pass the content ID(GUID of the view) then you will find the full TR details.