Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accural posting is not happening SD-Fi

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am facing a problem , while posting condition types with accruals . It is not fetching in to accounting .

I have created condition type with accruals and done the setting in VKOA   but accruals with condition is not displaying accounting document .

I have put the same G/L as provisional and tries different changes . eveb though it is not hitting in to the G/L .. Could some one please help on this ..

This is bit critical for me to complete fast . please help on this

Regards/Lijo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Lijo,

Please check if you have maintained the accrual keys against the condition types in your pricing procedure. Use T-code V/08 and check the last column for your pricing procedure to check for the accrual keys.

Thanks,
Ravin

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have maintained the accrual key in the pricing procedure .account key and accrual mentioned.

I have checked billing ----> enviornmnet ----->Account determnintion and revenue account .

The condition is not showing there .. that mean , it is not fetching in to billing account ..

Any other option check ...

Regards/Lijo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lijo,

No need to maintain both accrual key as well as account key. Only account key (or only accrual key) will work. Please refer the link for more details about the accruals (in condition type) funtionality.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1031229

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Agree with Ankit.

No need to maintain both accrual key as well as account key. Only account key (or only accrual key) will work.

only accrual will work if accrual is checked in condition type config(transaction code V/06)

Lijo.

can you elaborate from the requirement perspective?

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lijo,

If you specify a a condition type as accrual then you need to mainatin an accont key against the condition type in pricing procedure and then in your VKOA assignment you need to have both debit and credit GL assigned against the account key.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ankit