cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need to restict the set status in QM02, Kindly Suggest the atuthorization object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to restrict the the field set status in QM02 Tcode , Kindly suggest the authorization object OR How we can find out that authorization object of set status in QM02 Tcode.

Regards.

P.SanjivKumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I too am not able to follow your point but check the table TSTCA to see if this meets your need.

ntn

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alternatively, you can also use table USOBT to get the authorization objects for a T code.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no any objects or other information found in USOBT.

P.Sanjivkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please elaborate your query which field set status you want to restrict. Else, check in SU24 by giving the transaction code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For specific User ID, We want to disable this set status field (icon).

We also checked in SU24 , but we are not confirmed about the authorization object.

Kindly suggest the object to restrict the user.

Regards.

P.Sanjivkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjiv,

From the screen shot you have provided I can figure out that you must be using user status for the notification type (hope I am not wrong).

If it's so then follow the process described below to achieve what is needed.

1. Check which user status profile is assigned to the notification type in your case it's ZS. Follow path SPRO- Quality Management- Quality Notifications-  Overview of Notification Type

2. Select the notification type & double click on 'Status Profile' on the left hand side.

3. Note down the status profile under 'Status profile for notifications'.

4. Now follow path SPRO- Quality Management- Quality Notifications- Notification Processing- Status Management- Define Status Profile then double click on 'Maintain Status Profile' (T code BS02).

5. Now locate that status profile in the list & go into details.

6. Inside, against every status number there is a field called authorization key (on extreme right).

7. Assign the authorization key from available options or you can also define your own authorization key by following path SPRO- QM- Environment- Central Functions- General Status Management- Define Status Profile then double click on 'Define Authorization Key for Status'. Save your entries. The above steps are for mandatory customization. Now follow steps for T code PFCG,

8. Go into the details of the role in change mode or define the role (whatever suitable) which is to be used for those specific users & includes T code QM02.

9. In tab page 'Authorizations' click on 'Change authorization data'.

10. It will take you to 'Change role: Authorizations'

11. Click on 'Manually" i.e. Manual entry of authorization object.

12. In the dialogue box give input as 'B_USERSTAT' & press enter. 'B_USERSTAT' is the authorization object for user status,

13. It will be included in the  'Cross Application Authorization object'.

14. Maintain the required values against the authorization fields except field 'Authorization key' i.e. BERSL. Generate the role & changes will be effective for the user. Here you can restrict the user from changing the set status by not giving input for authorization field 'Activity' i.e. ACTVT. In that case you need not to follow initial 7 steps. However please do remember that restricting the user with authorization field 'Authorization key' is the standard practice. This will also ensure that the same role can be used for other status profile just by mentioning the required authorization key.

You will have to take help from your basis person from step 8 to step 14.

Hope this will help to fix your issue. Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.