Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Inspection Char report

former_member184752
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I have done the Result Recording and Usage decision for all my Inspection Lots .

I want to report , where we can find all the Master Inspection Char (eg - MIC = Assay Value) for all my Inspection Lots for which RR/UD has been done .

Is there any report or process or Tables  where we can extract the data .

Thanks in advance for quick response

Regard's

Mohd.Tallha Sonalkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can easily get this info with standard SAP.

Open up any inspection lot for results recording, (change or display), the contains the MIC you are interested in retrieving values for.

Select the MIC by clicking on it.

From the menu bar select "Results History"

You should get a pop-up window.  It will default in the MIC number as well as some other selection values.  Check each of the three tabs displayed and adjust the selection criteria for what you are looking for.  These tabs allow you to limit the selection by dates, by materials, and by inspection lot values.  In your case, remove all selection values and except date and adjust the dates to the month you want to look at.

When you execute the selection you'll get a report that can printed, exported to Excel, or saved as a local file.

Craig

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd

Since  you have not cleared whether you need a standard report or Developed report , here i can mention that as per my knowledge there is no such report in standard SAP where you get recorded values of all MICs of one/multiple inspection lot.

So go for a Z report  for which you have to use the following Tables-Fields.

QALS-To get the RR/UD status

QAMV-VERWMERKM to get the MICs or QAMR-ORIGINAL_INPUT to get the results of Quantitative MICs.

QPCT-KURZTEXT To get the short text for Qual MIC.

Please check and revert.

Regards

Mohanty

former_member235613
Participant
0 Kudos

How are you wanting this report? A printout, a z-transaction, from within results recording? need more info.

former_member211676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonalkar

You can use table QASR  to extract the results of your inspection lots and take ABAP help to convert the result values.

Regards

kesava

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have understood your question correctly, you may use the standard inspection report for all RR values, UD and other details of a particular inspection lot. Pl refer following snapshot of QA32 screen. Choose respective inspection lot and click on following tab and proceed to print

You can also use certificate profile and Quality certificate to print your values as per your requirement. Since you have not exactly mentioned that what and how you are looking to print these details, more information from your side could be useful.

ntn

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ref to above go to QGA3 Tcode to get the Print report for Inspection Lot,

Note : If you want to create Quality certifiacte ,kinldy follw the Tcodes for customisation

Step-1 : SPRO-IMG-QM-Quality certificate-Define condition type for output determination (LQCB)

step-2 : create Certificate profile in QC01 (assign the MIC & material ) then releae the same

step-3 : Go to certificate assignment -QC15 (assign Material & customer)

step-4 : Create condition record -VV21 & save

step-5 : Complete the Insp.Lot (RR/UD & stock posting)

step-6 : Execute QC20 Tcode enter the Input you will get certificate.

Regards,

M.Arunkumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For inspection lot data you can go throgh QA32 transaction and enter start and end dates of inspection ,inspection lot origin,plant and batch etc details.

For Master Inspection Characterestics (MIC) details you can go throgh QS28 transaction.

There is no direct report available in stadard with details of MIC's and Inspection lots and thier status.

Thanks and Regards

Sant