cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI - NON SAP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to SAP PI integration, Currently we are integrating the NON SAP dotnet system with SAP PI.

The Non SAP system holds the Inventory data, that we need to retrieve via SAP PI and update the MM module.

Currently we have configured the WSDL and Sender and receiver agreement for the same.

Using WS Navigator we are initiating the request to NON SAP system from SAP PI but the request is not triggered and getting the NO matching program found error.

Looks like we are missing the NON SAP server address and the endpoint. Please suggest me how to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

Which PI version have you installed?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

We have installed SAP PI 7.3

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dual Stack?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a Java stack

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. You have to set up the configuration through an Integrated Configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

Thank you for the prompt response, Do you have any details How to document. Please Share if you have.

I do not know where to specify the Non SAP Application server address to SAP PI Communicate.

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh -

I hope you have created soap sender channel. You need to configure the endpoint url in the sender channel.

However can you please check the below blog by Raja which explains .net application integration using PI.

http://scn.sap.com/people/rajasekhar.reddy14/blog/2011/09/28/how-to-integrate-net-microsoft-applicat...