cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC-PC10: Meaning of "Deficiency Analysis Flag" & "In Scope" in Organizations ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please explain to me the meaning and relevance of the "Deficiency Analysis Flag" & "In Scope" radio buttons which are present on the Organization screen in SAP GRC Process Control 10.0.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Himanshu Shrivastav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

Deficiency analysis flag signifies whether an organization will take part in AOD process or not. AOD is aggregation of deficiency. Aggregation of deficiency allows users to group deficiency levels and assign an aggregated deficiency level for teh fiscal year.

In scope is set for an organization which has significant account groups. In planner you can choose to display only inscope orgnizations also. These are the significant orgnaizations on which assessments and testing has to be performed.

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

Thank you for your response. I understood about the two functionalities.

Another thing is that, "In Scope" organizations are those for which the Organizational balances have been set as significant and the "In Scope" radio button itself sets to "Yes" for these Organizations. This is correct. But then, I tried and it can manually be set back to "No".

Is this the correct behaviour, since we have specified that this would be a "In Scope" organization by setting the "Consolidated Account Balance" as Significant and still we are able to manually override it from the Organization screen ?

Thanks,

Himanshu

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

Yes, you can set the inscope flag manually too as there may be exceptions and org admin or org owner is a better judge to decide whether to flag this organization in scope or not.

Regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Smita.

Regards,

Himanshu

Answers (0)