Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xi technical error

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting Xi technical error for one of my scenario, in ecc system .After some time this issue was resolved by its own even from basis and pi end we have not take any actions.

Can any body tell me why this issue happens and how can we resolve this in future if happens again.

It is very help ful for me can any body provide the valuable answers.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You have mentioned that getting Technical Error in ECC side in one of your Scenario.

Kindly, elobrate what is the Scenario and What type of adapter your using and what is the eroor message your are getting.

Then only we can help you.

Preethi

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi preethi,

Thanks for your reply and my sender adapeter is idoc and receiver adaptere is proxy .

Users are getting XI error in sales order,for all users in ecc system.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please reply to my issue it is very help up for me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

If you are using abap proxy to connect ECC to PI than kindly check  with the abaper because last Time i faced this issue and It was some bug in ABAP code.After that just ask your basis team to check the connectivity and do the sld check and cache refersh.It will work out.

Regards,

Abhi

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhinav,

For your reply and sorry for delay in my response,i have contacted to basis people also even they did nothing from their side.

Yes we are using abap proxy to connect pi and there is no connectivity problem also .

I just want to know how can we resolve this issue if it again raises, andi it is shwoing issue in ecc side for all users

Regards