cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01N Information pop-up missing Msg VV041

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We've configured a new client. Our requirement is that we want following Information pop-up in VL01N: 

The sum of the requested quantity exceeds the sum of stock items. Msg VV041.

This pop-up shd come as soon as we put Storage Location in VL01N in Picking tab and press enter and even if PGI is not done. Further requirement is that on saving the Delivery w/out PGI, following err should come: "Only 0.00 EA of material 19XXXXXXXX   available". See the attachment which we want as information.

This message is coming in the old client..

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two parts of your question. First one is to get this information message which I hope we can get through availability check confiuration.

2nd part is that you want an error message on save of delivery which I am with a feelings that you can't get through standard and you have to write this in delivery document save userexit.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

I was also thinking that it may come from availability check configuration. But I have compared it with client. Every setting was same. May be I may be missing some config. Can you pl guide for avialability check config?

Thanks a lot.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVZ2, select your Availability Check and maintain "1" under 'Response'.  Now retry the process and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

G. Lakshmipathi & others,

My Avail Chck is 02 and "1" is already maintained under Response. Message VV041 is still not coming. Pl suggest something else.

In desperate help.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the settings in OVZ2 are there, then definitely, system will pop up that message and since in your case, it is missing, ensure that the storage location is not excluded from MRP which you can check with your PP team.

Also, just now I noticed your original comment

This pop-up shd come as soon as we put Storage Location in VL01N in Picking tab

why the storage location is entered manually which should come automatically.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

G. Lakshmi,

1. Thanks I will ensure with PP that Strg loc is not excluded from MRP.
  2. I know that Strg loc comes auto, but here we have many strg loc in one plant so we've left this setting.

Again thanks for your reply. Pl keep track of my this incidence, because I am not getting any break-through for the last 2 days.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess, This is definitely not from SAP standard code! can you check the details in old system!

can you check the user-exit implementations!

SE91 (VV -44) Not available

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran

This is standard message and you can view it in SE91 by giving VV class name and 041 message number.

Thank$